We’ve seen a rise in Virtual Private Network (VPN) usage over the last few years and the trend doesn’t seem to be slowing. More and more folks are wanting to get around region blocks, remote securely into their office network from the comfort of home, and play online games with servers located in different countries. With a VPN, this is all too easy. This article will walk you through the process of how to setup a VPN on Windows 10.
Before following this procedure, you need to log in to your Windows 10 with administrative privileges and then follow the below steps
1. Open Settings of your Windows 10 computer to get started with setting up a VPN in Windows 10.
2. Click on “Network and Internet” icon, to further see the settings.
3. On the left panel, you will see options like Status, Ethernet, Dial-up, VPN, Data usage and Proxy. Click on VPN and VPN setup window will open.
4. Click on “Add a VPN connection” and a new window will open up to set up the VPN in Windows 10.
5. Fill up the following details under “Add a VPN connection” Window
6. You are now ready to use newly setup VPN on your Windows 10. It will appear on the list and you can Connect to it whenever required.
With the help of this article, you can figure out how to setup VPN on Windows 10 on your own and provide you with relevant information on how VPN works. However, if you are not up for configuring VPN manually, then you can always choose a VPN software for your Windows 10 from a pool of options available online.
30 November 2021
01 March 2021
10 April 2020
06 March 2020
20 February 2020
Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme