After a series of preview series, Microsoft has finally released the official version of Office 2019. It is stable, meaning you can download and use it. However. Unfortunately, Office 2019 is only available for Windows 10. So if you are using a system that is windows 7 or windows 8 and older versions, you won’t be able to install it. While this article describes how to install office 2019, the fact is that I hate mandatory upgrades to windows 10, like office 2016 is good and is the best choice for the public.
1. Run Setup.exe, pop up an installation page to install Office 2019
2. The installation process takes some time, please wait patiently
1. Open any of the components of Office.
2. Click “Blank Document” to create a new document.
3. Click on the “Files” tab in the lower left corner of the interface.
4. Click on the “Account” button below the middle left.
5. Click “Change Product Key” to enter the key,
6. Wait for the test to succeed after entering the correct product key.
Click the “Activate Office” button.
7. Next wait for activation,
We also accept Automatic Updates when activation is complete.
Click “Accept and Start Word” to complete the activation.
30 November 2021
01 March 2021
10 April 2020
06 March 2020
20 February 2020
Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme