Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 in January 2010, and most people will have to upgrade their computers to Windows 10. Then how to activate windows 10.
1. Go to settings
2. Then go to Update and Security
4. Then click “Enter Product Key.”
Now enter the product key you just purchased and click “Enter”. Make sure your internet connection is correct as it can be used online. This will take some time and your Windows 10 will be activated in seconds.
If you skip the “Enter Key” option only during installation, or skip the purchased key after installation, you need to turn on
Note: If you install a new Windows 10 on your system, you will be asked to enter your key during the installation process. Therefore, just enter the key and the key will be activated after the installation is complete.
These keys are worked and tested by myself, so you can also use it to activate Windows 10 for free. However, the activation process for this operation is slightly different, and there are two ways to activate using these keys. The first method is through manual activation, while the other method requires you to create a batch file.
so first, we will discuss the manual process:
1. Click the Start menu and find the command prompt, or you can search in Cortana.
2. Now right-click the CMD and click “Run as administrator”, a warning dialog will be displayed, please ignore it and click “Yes”.
3. In the command prompt, add this command “slmgr / ipk your license key” (enter the key you just copied from above based on your Windows version and make sure not to add quotes) and press Enter.
4. Let the code execute, it may take some time to wait a few seconds until the code is fully executed before proceeding to the next step.
5. After that, you need to enter this command “slmgr / skms kms8.msguides.com”. It will connect you to the KMS server.
6. When you successfully connected to the KMS server then you will need to enter this command “slmgr /ato”. That’s it will then show you a dialogue message saying your Windows is activated successfully.
This is the easiest solution for anyone who doesn’t know how to activate Windows 10, but if you run into these steps, then you should take an automated approach.
Let’s check how to automatically activate Windows 10.
1. So first, you need to copy the code by following the link provided below:
2. Open the Start menu here and search for Notepad, and open it normally.
3. Paste the code copied from the link provided above and save it as ActivateWindows10.cmd. Make sure to save it as cmd, otherwise it will not work and it will open as a normal text file.
4. Now save the batch file, right-click it and click “Run as administrator”. It will then launch the CMD and automate some code.
5. You need to wait for a while until this code connects you to the KMS server, then it will be activated automatically.
You no longer need to purchase a product key automatically to successfully activate Win 10. This is the best and latest method you can implement to activate the Win 10 operating system.
If these methods are not suitable for you, there is another possible method that is 100% normal and stable. This method requires an activator, so let me tell you some of the best activators you can use.
Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme